Thursday, July 23, 2015
7 Love Tips for Newlyweds
Love Tips, What Men Wants, Honeymoon Tips, Seduction Tips, Newly Weds Tips, Romantic Tips
Every newly wed imagines a rosy and romantic newly married life but it might not be so, if you are unaware of small love tips. So, here we are to enlighten you with some interesting and very useful Love Tips for Newlyweds to start on with their newly married life with a bang and pleasure unlimited.
1. Touch Therapy: The first love trick that will surely work for you and your newly wed partner is the touch therapy. Yes, as much as you both will touch each other, the better it will be for your love bond. Just a simple hug, kiss or touch will do the magic in your newly married life, so just try it and see the wonders.
2. Increase the Physical Hold: Experts feel that the physical hold increases the intimacy level between newlyweds, so why not give it a try? Just increase the physical touch and hold on tight on your partner, when the two of you are alone in your bedroom, kitchen or lobby. This will surely light up the romantic spark between you two newlyweds.
3. Be Open and Talk About Sex: Now, that you are married, you need to be a little bolder and openly speak about sex and pleasure with your partner. In fact, the sooner you will be open about it, the better you will feel especially during your honeymoon and your first night.
4. Discover Yourself: Another useful tip for newly weds to add on more excitement in their love life is to indulge in self discovery. Take time out to discover your own sensitive body parts and where you would like your partner to touch you and caress you and then communicate the same to your life partner and have fun.
5. Give Love Priority: Newly married life is not all about love and romance but make an effort to give your life partner the priority and giving everything less importance. Keep in mind that once your life partner is in your hold due for want of love, everything will automatically fall in order in your newly married life.
6. Add Excitement: It is also very important to add excitement and passion in your married life every now and then with little things like shaking each other or taking a hot tub bath together with your newly wed partner. Things small things do add excitement and will make your partner want you more and more.
7. Stay Fit and Maintain Yourself: Remember the charm might get lost out of your newly married life, if you don’t pay attention to yourself. In other words, attract your life partner by staying fit and also by dressing up well in the manner he or she desires to see you.